Mobile Web Developer Needed

  • Andy Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Hi,
      Our mobile team is expanding on the back of some
      recent signficant wins. We are currently looking for a
      developer to join our team. The skills that we are
      looking for are:
      Strong PHP | Strong SQL | Strong XML
      Good MySQL | Good Apache | Good Linux

      Obviously XHTML, WML and WURFL knowledge would be
      fantastic.

      Luca has said it is OK for me to post this here, I'm
      not an agency or anything.

      Our website is http://www.graphico.co.uk if you wanna
      see what we do.

      We are in Newbury, Berkshire (UK).

      Thanks
      Andy B

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Andy Burgess wrote:

        >Luca has said it is OK for me to post this here, I'm
        >not an agency or anything.

        correct, but, for the record, this was an exception, not the rule :)