Imode homepage JP

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
      If anybody is interested in seeing DoCoMo's mobile homepage

      http://www.ukmedia.us/imode.htm

      This is the first time I seen the home page on www. The design of the page
      is from about 1.5 - 2 years ago and is still in operation. The page is a
      complete flash file and the animation on the left changes about once a month
      - usually seasonal and national holiday animations. The links 1 - 10 are
      rollovers and best of all the links loop so that when you reach the bottom
      link and press down, the link loops back to the top link. Links marked with
      FREE are free in terms of data charges

      Darren
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2005
        I thought the homepage was in CHTML, but now I am confused.
        Is DoCoMo's home page CHTML or Flash?

        Luca

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2005
          The homepage is flash only for compatible devices - chtml for others. The
          pages off the homepage are chtml with a flash banner.

          Darren wrote:

          >If anybody is interested in seeing DoCoMo's mobile homepage
          >
          >http://www.ukmedia.us/imode.htm
          >
          >This is the first time I seen the home page on www. The design of the
          >page is from about 1.5 - 2 years ago and is still in operation. The
          >page is a complete flash file and the animation on the left changes
          >about once a month
          >- usually seasonal and national holiday animations. The links 1 - 10
          >are rollovers and best of all the links loop so that when you reach the
          >bottom link and press down, the link loops back to the top link. Links
          >marked with FREE are free in terms of data charges

          As of July 14 2005, it's much easier to be banned from WMLProgramming!
          post.
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Andrea Trasatti
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2005
            Il giorno 01/ott/05, alle ore 00:28, Juan Nin ha scritto:

            > Hi!
            >
            > Is anybody using RingBackTones?
            >
            > Does anyone know where to find info about them?
            > How is it's implementation?
            >
            > I guess the carrier must support some kind of protocol for it...

            I don't think there's anything you can do unless you partner with the
            carrier directly.

            AFAIK the RBT's are WAV files that are played by the network instead
            of the classic ring-tone while you're calling someone and he hasn't
            picked up.

            Andrea Trasatti
            My Blog: http://trasatti.blogspot.com/
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
              Is there anyone in Japan who can get me a dump of the Imode portal?
              both the flashlite and the CHTML versions if possible...

              thanks