Re: [wmlprogramming] V400 ignores title tag ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:12 AM
      this is just a question of correctly configure WURFL for those devices.
      Thhis is actually one
      of those places where WURFL/WALL are really useful together, since even
      browsers from
      the same manufacturers behave differently. Check this out

      http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/java/refguide.php#body

      in particular:

      xhtml_document_title_support xhtml_ui Does WAP 2 device render title?

      you need to define a patch file that correctly sets the value of this
      capability
      to false for the devices you mention.
      Once that works, please send the patch to Andrea so he can fix the big
      WURFL.

      If this still does not do what you want, please use this to bring the
      problem to our attention:

      http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/java/submitbug.php

      Luca