Re: [wmlprogramming] wallpaper width on Sony Ericsson K700

  • Andrea Trasatti
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Il giorno 04/mag/05, alle 08:10, tom@... ha scritto:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have just started using WURFL so this is my first post. First I'd
      > like
      > to say thanks to everyone for making and maintaining this great piece
      > of
      > software.
      >
      > I noticed this morning that for the sony Ericsson K700 the wallpaper
      > max
      > height is is 176 but the preferred height is 220. Does anyone know
      > which
      > of these values is correct?

      This is certainly a typo. The max is 220 and the preferred is 176.
      I had tested this device myself and noticed that it did AUTOMATIC
      RESCALE in WAP pages. I'm pretty sure it is also able to rescale
      wallpapers and screensavers too.

      This will be fixed in the next commit to CVS and the next release, of
      course.

      - Andrea