New Programmer need help :)

  • sami_guler <sami_guler@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm a new programmer and i interesting with wml.

      I have a problem. Maybe anyone can help me.

      I'll explain my problem.

      I have 2 logos and i will use them on my login page (The second logo
      is color) . When the user come with non supported color logo handset
      i will publish my non-colored logo. But when the user come with color
      supported handset (t68,7650) i will publish my color logo.

      Have anyone a script for this solution?

      Thanks for your help,

      PS : Sorry for my bad english ;)
    • van Hilten, Clive
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        A very good place to start would be with the WURFL - have a look at
        http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/

        HTH

        Clive

        I'm a new programmer and i interesting with wml.

        I have a problem. Maybe anyone can help me.

        I'll explain my problem.

        I have 2 logos and i will use them on my login page (The second logo
        is color) . When the user come with non supported color logo handset
        i will publish my non-colored logo. But when the user come with color
        supported handset (t68,7650) i will publish my color logo.

        Have anyone a script for this solution?

        Thanks for your help,

        PS : Sorry for my bad english ;)

        Please read the FAQ before you ask questions: http://www.thewirelessfaq.com