Is any wml version supports TextArea?

  • rijumr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi,
      I just want to clarify a thing, is any wml version has textarea
      support, current wml 1.1 and 1.2 supports only input, through which
      user can enter a single line of text. My need is to have multiline
      line textarea for user to enter input (application is being developed
      for Nokia 9210 which has a bigger screen size and can accommodate
      textarea).
      Thanks,
      Riju.