wml variables and php

  • harri_kauppinen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
      New problem
      I have input box on my wml card and I want that php gets variable
      from that box. WML knows how to take the variable but php doesn't
      know how to take it. I have tryed many ways but it just wount work.
      PLZ help me. And sorry my english :D
    • balaji ankem
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
        Refer the mail which I sent saying sample application in the subject.

        There u can find.

        I have input box on my wml card and I want that php gets variable
        from that box. WML knows how to take the variable but php doesn't
        know how to take it. I have tryed many ways but it just wount work. PLZ
        help me. And sorry my english :D

        Please read the FAQ before you ask questions:
        http://www.thewirelessfaq.com

        subscription options

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
        and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
        addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
        contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.