Alcatel 512

  • Andrea Trasatti
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello all,
      I was adding the Alcatel 512 to WURFL, the user agent is "Alcatel-BF4/". I
      have logged (thanks to Reiner) 2 different agents, 1.0 and 2.0. V1.0 has the old
      Openwave V4.x, V2.0 uses the Openwave V5.0.

      I checked on openwave's developers' site and it only talks about the latter, does
      anybody know if even the older version can use downloadfun?

      Thank you,
      Andrea

      ===================
      Andrea Trasatti
      BWARE TECHNOLOGIES
      via San Gregorio, 3 - 20124 Milan - Italy
      http://www.bware.it
      Tel. +39 02 2779181
      Fax +39 02 27791828
      Cell. +39 335 7866749
    • Ron Mandel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Andrea (and everyone else)

        The older version of the Alcatel 512 with the Openwave 4.1.23a
        Browser (Alcatel-BF4/1.0) does NOT support download Fun. Only the
        refresh of the device (BF4 R2) with the 5.0.1.10 Browser supports
        Download Fun.

        Thanks,

        Ron

        Ron Mandel