WURFL design suggestions needed

  • laszlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      - How should we include soft key elements?
      - Color stuff (other than true/false)
      - for aminated gif's should we have a max no. of images?
      - Scroll keys
      - Cache (and other memory/size related things)
      - WTAI

      This is about XSD design, so please be as specific as you can.
      Please don't send me things like "How about Accesskey?" because I
      wouldn't know :-)
      (Sorry for the stupid example, just suggest a usage for something if you
      want it to be included.)

      Thanks,
      laszlo