Re: [wmlprogramming] Re: WAP Resourcification (or whatever :-)

  • gully001ie
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2002
      Morning lads,
      My experience in this is that some device definition might always be
      a work in progress, in fact you might never find all the info about a
      device, it would be a shame to stop publishing a profile if it is
      incomplete ...

      I still like the families idea though, it could greatly reduce the
      amount of data that have to be entered ... any time saved here is a
      plus

      If you are not 100% confident but its the only info out there, let's
      just have it ? Better than nothing isn't it ... :-o