Re: [wmlprogramming] Re: WAP Resourcification (or whatever :-)

    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
      Actually I like the idea that, if in doubt, you post to the mailing
      list. This is useful for the WURFL, for the FAQ and for supporting
      the concept of a collectively owned FAQ which is the work of all
      developers.

      Optional info? if you use the family mechanism there is no
      optional info. Also, your schema/DTD will define the default for value
      that are not listed.

      Luca

      laszlo wrote:

      > >>If you are not confident enough the the data is right,
      > >>don't add it.
      > I am talking about the version 'under development' (we would be working on),
      > not the 'approved' or 'functional' one.
      > Let's say there is an item, I could't find info about, but I have
      > a lot of others I do know.
      > It coud be pretty complicated, to start a new thread on the list asking around
      > if anyone else knows. Instead, we could add the device (in the
      > 'work-in-progress' doc, and let people *see* waht is missing.
      > Since it's going to be a joint effort, I can imagine situations like that.
      > In the 'production' version everything would be there.
      > I would prefer that as opposed to an alternative, like having too many
      > 'optional' info.

    • gully001ie
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 1, 2002
        The guys at the CC/PP working group have made available the dice
        server sources avalable for download.

        http://dice.ccpp.info/

        There is a couple a UA-Prof formated device available from there:
        T39, T68, Nokia R999

        Might be intresting having a look
      • van Hilten, Clive
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 4, 2002
          I may be preaching to the converted on this matter - so excuse me if this
          link is not relevant in your context, but I thought I would list it as it
          may be of some interest to this thread:

          http://www.hpl.hp.co.uk/people/marbut/

          Clive.