RE: [wmlprogramming] Re: New to Group, Need Help with WML Problem

  • Noel Leaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2001
      >I'm not sure about the Nokia 6210, but I know the 7110 does not
      support the <b> tag..... This would cause you to get the 'invalid
      wml code' error message.

      I'm pretty sure the 7110 does support <b> in the sense that it knows it is
      valid and ignores it.

      Strictly the task in the anchor should come before the text, that may be it.
      I often find running the code on several different emulators useful - you
      tend to get better error messages from emulators than from phones. The
      Openwave one I have found particularly good.

      Noel

    • brian.bass@realpage.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2001
        Thanks for all your suggesstions. That helped me tweak the code. I
        was able to drill down the problem and find out that for the
        yourwap.com browser the variables in the postfield tag need a ()
        around it.

        FYI:
        $variable should be $(variable)

        for better functionality