[wmlprogramming] charging the SIM card

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
      Hallo, can anyone tell me if 7110 has support for charging the mobile
      SIM card for expenses of using a WAP services? is it something that is
      being specified?

      What's the status of the specification?

      thank you

      Luca
    • Gianluca Rosa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
        There's a proposed specification about WIM (WAP Identification Module) that
        is the SIM for WAP. Anyway, at now, this is just a proposed specification
        (you can find it on WAP forum).
        Moreover specification about interaction between smart card and WAP (at WTLS
        and application layer) is still in progress and is not available.
        I guess that soon we'll have this two specification cause they are very
        important in the developing of e-commerce and banking solution for
        WAP.