UP SDK ver 5

  • Ooi, Nicholas Hong-Kheng
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi,

      Anyone knows how to view source of a WML site using the new UP browser? In
      addition to that how do I see the size of the wml file? No shortcut keys?

      Thanks

      : Nicholas

    • luca passani
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        also gives you a bunch of interesting HTTP header info).

        HTTP/1.1 200 OK
        Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
        Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:28:10 GMT
        Cache-control: private

        As you can see, you also get content-length.

        short-cut keys? I am not sure I follow you here. Can you be more precise
        please?

        luca