Re: [wmlprogramming] JSPs on Tomcat over WAPLite

  • Aleksandar Kudic
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2001
      The problem is with WAPLite gateway 1.10 (SP2). It
      appends null chars to JSP requests (and does something
      else to the request string). This causes an exception
      on Tomcat so Context Manager due to the changes in the
      request string fails to locate the file - hence 404.

      By the way we are now using WAPServ Lite gateway.

      Hi,