34615Re: [wmlprogramming] Re: email capability

    Dec 17, 2013
      you are right that we need to find a better way to sync the sourceforge capabilities to the one we publish in our website (where we have total control. The sourceforge site comes with many limitations):

      http://www.scientiamobile.com/wurflCapability

      Anyway, the Standalone API 1.5 (officially called OnSite) supports virtual capabilities.

      Luca

      On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Christophe Lassus <christophe.lassus@...> wrote:

      Too bad, this is_smartphone "virtual" capability is not mentionned in
      http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/help_doc.php , so I guess it's not
      supported standalone, which is what we use...

      Any plan to move it to the standalone API? Meanwhile what do you think
      of using the css capability? poor/ok/good?

      Ch

      With API 1.5 (and consequently with our Cloud), we have introduced the
      is_smartphone virtual capability. I would say that's a good indication.
      FYI symbian devices are not considered smartphones.