34607email capability

  • Christophe Lassus
    Dec 16, 2013
      Hi there,

      I was wondering which wurfl capability(ies) to use to work out whether a
      device is likely to be able to receive emails.

      Not sure why there is no such capability; may be because it's not
      directly linked to the handset but to whether an email client has been
      installed or not?

      Anyway, with what is available today, may be I could go by detecing
      smartphones based on xhtml_support_level = 4 (possibly 3).

      Thank you for any better suggestion or comments...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic