34583Re: [wmlprogramming] Device Models for iOS

    Mar 18, 2013
      We can in a limited set of circumstances, but in general, this is so unreliable that it did not make sense for WURFL to introduce this as a standard feature and give the wrong message that Apple's devices hardware can be detected by analysis of the HTTP request.
      The way to go is that content providers demand that Apple discloses this information in HTTP, since hiding it has been a deliberate choice of Apple.

      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Rishit Shetty <shetty_rishit@...> wrote:

      In one of the data files we noticed device model versions for iOS devices. Are we able to detect Hardware versions for iOS devices?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic