West Michigan Drum Circle , 8/10/2010, 6:30 pm

  • wmdc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
      Reminder from: wmdc Yahoo! Group

      Title: West Michigan Drum Circle

      Date: Tuesday August 10, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Tuesday until Tuesday October 12, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Shore Acres Park
      Notes: West Michigan Drum Circle – All free with Love.

      We meet @ 6:30 PM every second Tuesday of the month May through October in the beautiful Shore Acres Park (just in front of the Felt Mansion). Please check out our web groups “West Michigan Drum Circle” on facebook, and “WMDC” on Yahoo and Google groups for maps, pictures and more info.

      WMDC is a 100% free event sponsored by Love. It is family oriented and kids are VERY welcome. This drum circle is geared for the beginner to novice but even the experienced drummer will have the opportunity to learn from the event and certainly to meet new friends in this great park setting.

      Our 2010 dates are...May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14, and October 12. Hope to see you at one :-)

      You don't have to be a drummer to participate and have fun!

    • wmdc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010