Website update: to 7 September 2004

  • Andy Mabbett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hello again,

      Recent updates to the West Midland Bird Club's website include:

      * A major new page about our reserve at Blithfield Reservoir, plus
      map.

      * Details of an additional Solihull Branch Field Trip on 12
      September.

      * Details of our Birmingham Branch Field Trip in January 2005.

      * Details of our Tamworth Branch indoor meeting for November.

      * Details of our Stafford Branch indoor meetings for the rest of
      2004.

      * Details of our Stafford Branch Field Trips for the rest of 2004.

      * Recent sightings at our Ladywalk Reserve.

      * Dates and venues for our Birmingham Branch Field Trips for 2005.

      * Latest news from Sandwell Valley.

      * RSPB Birmingham Local Group indoor meetings for the rest of 2004
      added to our diary.

      * RSPB Stourbridge Local Group indoor meetings, up until May 2005,
      added to our diary.

      * Latest sightings and news from Tittesworth Reservoir.

      Relevant links, as always, are at:

      <http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/new.htm>

      #~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

      We recently announced that we had over 700 pages on our website; sadly,
      that was an error, and we actually only have 689. Apologies for that -
      though it shouldn't take us long to make up the difference!

      #~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

      There are many diary dates for September; please see the list at:

      <http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/diary/>

      but note in particular:

      * The recently announced Solihull Branch Field Trip on Sunday 12
      September, to Upton Warren.

      * Our 75th anniversary celebration screening of the film "Winged
      Migration" at the Gatehouse Theatre, Stafford on Friday 24
      September. You can book via the theatre's box office; see
      <http://www.staffordgatehousetheatre.co.uk/>.

      As always, all Club members are welcome to participate in any field trip
      or indoor meeting, regardless of the organising branch.

      Good birding!
      --
      Andy Mabbett
      Webmaster & Trustee