Happy Trails To YOU, we'll NEVER meet again.....your loss....

  • The River Monnkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Got along without ya before I met ya, gonna get along without ya now.
      I have received so many emails that sounded like they were written by teenagers who didn't get any of their own fist last night.

      Well, I was off-line since July 3rd, thinking July 4th would be my personal Day of Independance from the global internet.

      I don't know what went wrong that I just had to return.

      Got too much email from people wanting me to help them promote their ideas is what did it.

      A sucker's born every minute.

      But you know what?

      The bitterness from those of you who only tell on yourselves with your vulgar and obscene comments directed specifically at me,....is too much for me.

      I would rathter stretch out under a good old oak tree in the shade and jerk off and watch the world tumble with you in the highlife part of it, suprised... than to take a single more insult from any one of you.

      byeGOOD, and good luck...

      God's best...once you seek it..

      Rick REED c/o:

      Rick REED Enterprises

      Suite 2

      180 Clark Place

      Memphis, TN 38104

      (the only way to fly...it'll cost YOU..not me..)

      Don't try to tell anybody anything, or else suddenly you find yourself a hermit.
      People love and cherish their ignorance and the pain that comes with it, stemming from fear.
      "This is all we know, Rick REED...this is all we know."

      What do you call Cybill SHEPHERD with a fraction of a half of a brain?
      GIFTED ! ! !