$$$ New 9/ll Memorial Dollar Bills Just Printed (Order here!)

  • The River Monnkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Mr. Memphis 2004, Rick REED
      justsayyes@...:

      Order Your 9/ll Memorial Dollar Bills here:

      (Or..heck...psst! PRINT YOUR OWN !)
      :http://www.sigacanada.com/frontpage/politicalart/deceptiondollar/deceptiondollarwithsites.htm
      Forward his to everyone you know if you just love it, don't you love it, yeah yeah, we all love it.Sounds like another song coming onnnnnnnnnnnnn.

      INTOLERANCE is just ignorance to such a great measure that it only amounts to INNOCENCE. Contempt PRIOR to investigation is the HEIGHT of ignorance, and no effort AT ALL is DOOMED to failure, so let's see what we can get OUT once we get INTO it, as death would be too kind and too brief.

      RxR

      What do you call Cybill SHEPHERD with a fraction of a half of a brain?
      GIFTED ! ! !