Invitation to join the WRVR FM 104 The River Group

  • The River Monnkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2002
      Mr. Memphis 2004, Rick REED,
      WRVR FM104 The River Moderator
      <wrvrfm104theriver-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      You've been invited to join the WRVR FM 104 The River Group
      hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.
      By joining wrvrfm104theriver, you will be able to exchange
      messages with other group members, store photos and files,
      coordinate events and more.

      This invitation will expire in 7 days.

      Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

      This group is designed by and for those of us gifted with a fraction of a fraction of a half of a brain who know still for a fact that we are lightyears ahead of all those "others" who listen to all those "other" stations...well,...uh...you know what I mean.

      Here is a Group specifically formed for Memphians to adore/trash the WRVR Jocks and their fantasies...as we come to know them when they forget what they're holding out on us and tell on themsleves, which is 24 hours a day.

      We love them to near ding dong death, huh?

      It's ALL this guy's fault too:

      http://resumes.yahoo.com/reedarlen/idothebossjob

      (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
      Web browser's address bar.)

      -OR-

      in your email program

      If you do not wish to join the wrvrfm104theriver group, please
      ignore this invitation.

      SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! Groups values your
      privacy, it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to
      abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened,
      please notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com

      What do you call Cybill SHEPHERD with a fraction of a half of a brain?
      GIFTED ! ! !