Confused????????

  • theano70
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 10, 2002
      Hello, I just signed up and am unclear as to what
      this site is about. I need to know if it's FOR THE
      ACCUSED OR IF YOU JUST "CHAT" ABOUT THE ACCUSED. Please,
      can someone E-Mail me and let me know? Thank You,
      theano70.
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.