the truth is out there somewhere

  • azariah322000
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 22, 2001
      my love for u 3 is as strong as before im sorry
      to have lost contact but u understand how frightend
      i was from what i recieved in lakeshore and the
      people folowing me then still are like a sick puppy i
      wont know the future but i pray its good as for seth i
      havent heard a word or domini either u know what to do
      bye
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4 11:04 PM
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.