injustice not 4 all 4 only 3

  • azariah322000
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 13, 2001
      i been in contact with jason and damien and there
      familys with me moving constantly and them also ive lost
      track of things but memories of me in lakeshore remain
      of the beating i yook when i asked about the guilty
      i was right is why i got the beating id do it again
      i asked all the right answers and some1 found out
      and ordred my pain i moved from there i recently went
      on vaction for 6 months i not know whats new with
      the case i need answers help me and if u want details
      on what happened with me email me and with new info
      email me bye.we love and miss u
      3.....azariah322000@...(damien and jason u and your family knows who i am
      contact me at my email)azariah322000@...
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.