Re: Free the West Memphis Three

  • february201967
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 28, 2001
      You can correspond with any or all three of the
      guys; their address info is on the www.wm3.org site.
      They enjoy getting letters, and the website tells you
      how you need to send them mail; the prison has
      certain rules for mail. Don't know if I'd mention the
      sexy bit though (and I do agree with you on that!);
      Damien's wife might not appreciate it :)<br><br>As for
      Wicca, no one should be ashamed, or made to feel
      ashamed, of their religion. I think Damien mentioned it
      because it was the truth and he was being truthful - as
      he was all along. But he still had a lot of courage
      to stick to his guns, especially as he looked very
      nervous on the stand (and *who* wouldn't
      be?!).<br><br>Wicca was around way before Christianity and it always
      amazes me that peopel think it's of the Devil, when
      Wiccans don't believe in the devil - the devil is a
      christian deity. Wiccans worship nature and do no harm;
      much different than many later religions.
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.