Free the West Memphis Three

  • lynisejenkins
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 27, 2001
      I think all of them are innocent but my favorite
      is Damien. I think he was just wrongly accused
      because of his religion and apperances. I also believe
      the reason he got life was because he testified that
      he was Wiccan! In which I don't think is anything to
      be ashamed of. I have studied the religion and I
      have thought of coverting. And I respect him for
      sitting in front of a whole courtroom and saying he was a
      Wiccan, not to mention the thousands watching HBO! I
      don't think I would have that courage. I admire him for
      that. Plus I think he's very sexy in black. Regardless
      of what anyone else thinks. I would just like to
      have my opinions on this case heard. If you'd like to
      talk about this my e-mail is:
      locking_star88@... or lynisejenkins@...! And if anybody reads
      this that has any kind of correspondence with any of
      the three send them my best wishes. Any Damien my
      love goes out to you!<br><br> STAR
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.