I feel kind of like a jerk...

  • opiumdrake
    Message 1 of 47 , Aug 30, 2001
      I'm just posting because I knew someone in this
      club and I've lost touch with her. She goes by the
      name Ceren sometimes. If you're in here, email me
      gammatron@....<br><br>PS This is a kick ass cause, I just don't know what
      I have to say on the topic.
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.