Re: A sum up of what this club is about

  • amathaon_wrenivy
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hiya...i just joined and was going through the
      archives....all the info for this case can be found on the
      tons of info on there...also recently Damien did an
      interview on line...if anyones interested i have the
      complete transcript of the interview...well ill be off now
    • bch882001
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In wm3wronglyaccused@yahoogroups.com, Seterna wrote:
        > I just added my name to what I hope will finally
        > help those poor boys. Lets all pray a little harder
        > for them. My lifestyle is also a little odd, scares
        > me to think I could get rail-roaded because of it.
        I am not a bible thumping preacher who thinks everyone is f@#ked if
        they dont think like me. I am not classist, racist, a womanizer, or
        nazi. I have peircings, tattoos, shitty parents, and a lifestyle
        that most you "goths" would be scared of. I am also not scared of
        being "railroaded" because I never carved up three little
        kids...unlike the Memphis Three. They are killlllllers. Wake up and
        smell real life. Please. I know you're only 14 but your baby needs a
        role model, and these idiots are not it.