Call for Constab!

  • momcatz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      To my Fellow Constabules;

      I am autocrating Summer Hunt/Newcomers Event here in Selveirgard,
      Oertha (Look to the north, Alaska in modern-speak) and therefore
      placing a call for extra Constabules. (yes, we can do it ourselves,
      but the more the merrier, don't you think?)Our main constab area tends
      to become the meeting place, a mini A&S location, a major giggle fest,
      you get the idea. Here is an edited version of the event:

      Summer Hunt / Newcomers Event

      Sound the trumpets! Sharpen your swords! A beast is loose in our woods
      and the Summer Hunt is afoot! We need your agility, your keen eye,
      your trackers and beaters, your hounds (your children cleverly
      disguised as hounds) to find and slay the beast who has invaded our
      territory. Afterwards we shall celebrate the hunt with feasting,
      dancing, bardics and contests.
      Date and Fees:
      June 18-19 2005
      Houston Campground, Houston Alaska
      Directions:
      From the south: Take your best route to the Parks Highway heading
      north. Travel to milepost 57.3, Armstrong Rd and turn right. Follow
      signs into the campground. (Look for the giant ice cream cone and turn
      right onto Armstrong Rd. If you go past the ice cream cone, you've
      gone too far!)
      From the north: Take your best route to the Parks Highway heading
      south. Travel to milepost 57.3, Armstrong Rd and turn left. Follow
      signs into the campground.
      Site Opens 5:00PM Friday for set up
      Site Closes 5:00PM Sunday (3:00PM – 5:00PM designated for cleanup)
      Fees: $8.00 per Adult (13 years and older)
      $5.00 per child (6-12 Years)
      0-5 years old, Free
      $3.00 NMS
      $5.00 per campsite per night; payable with your site fee
      Autocrat Contact Information:
      Elisa bat Avraham / Elisa Coatney
      PMB 387
      1830 E Parks Hwy Suite A113
      Wasilla, AK 99654
      907.746.6157
      momcatz@...

      Full copy was posted to the West list last week, I will repost soon.

      Yup, this is a ploy to have you come play in my backyard. This
      campground is wonderful, streams, forests, access to the highway so no
      hiking in with stuff, real outhouses, an occassional moose or bear and
      squirrels galore, not to mention the oft seen magpie or raven. I can
      promise you good food, good company, I take good care of my constabs
      (being one myself I really enjoy coddling my brethern)
      With site being a state campground, there are plenty of modern folk
      wandering around too, so a 24-hour watch is a good thing. With so
      many activities going on, you will always have something to do or watch.
      Think about a vacation to Oertha this summer and making Selviergard a
      part of your time here.

      In Service,
      Elisa, another one who feeds the world