RE: [West Constables] [Fwd: [Darkwood-SCA] Lost at March Crown]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 8:51 AM
      Not me, if memory serves me correctly, weren't they camping over at
      Darkwood? You may want to shoot this onto the Darkwood List Christophe.
      Because I'm not on it, it may already be there, so disregard if it is.

      Francisco

      From: Isaac <bureauthirteen@...>
      Date: Tue, April 26, 2005 11:58 pm
      To: darkwood-sca@...

      Hello, I was wondering if any one located a charger for an electric
      three-wheeled scooter.

      It looks like an aluminum box maybe four inches by two, with two black
      electrical cords sticking out of it. also a really long rather dirty
      blue extension cord.

      we'd appreciate any news, even if it's a negative. it will help narrow
      things down.

      you can contact us at:

      cheekymonkey@... Hm (831) 335-7725
      and