Re: [West Constables] March Crown

  • Lady Kateryn de Ver
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 25, 2003
      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Liane Kennedy <ladydove@p...>
      wrote:
      > Your wording & yelling is uncalled for. I have never 'raked
      > anyone over the caols",

      I beg your pardon Wulfstan, but I have seen you go into subjects
      before with a tone that I would consider "raking over the coals" - I
      certainly would not like to oppose you in an issue you felt strongly
      about - and have refused on several occasions to do that by just
      refusing to argue with you. I prefer to let you live with your
      viewpoints, however in this instance, Alberic is defending his
      constable and I applaud that loyalty.

      nor would they contacting me, so
      > that I can find out directly from them what happened be
      > "sacrificing them".

      All he wants to do is handle the situation - the information has been
      given to him and he was there. It would be stupid of the Kingdom
      constable to put one of his constables in the position of defending
      his actions from someone who, in my judgement, is only interested in
      protecting the Kates and finding fault with a young girl and the
      constables - even to the point of "villifying" her by making
      assumptions that she was a party hopping drinker - which she was not.

      Nor would they have to 'defend
      > themself".

      I don't know, I fell pretty defensive right now - and I wasn't the
      constable involved!

      I just want the facts from the only person who
      > can give them.

      You have been given the facts over and over again - I have told them
      to you several times - It was in my first post, and my second, and in
      each of Alberic's posts yet you keep implying that we are not telling
      you truthfully. I am sorry that you were not there, I am sorry that
      you are believing this person completely who has obviously
      misrepresented the situation, I am sorry that you cannot put any
      trust in the other constables who handled the situation with courtesy
      and care, I am sorry that you do not trust the judgement of the
      Kingdom Seneschale who is aware of this. But mostly this just makes
      me angry!

      > You tone is unchivalrous.

      I find his tone no less chivalrous than your words and obvious
      mistrust!

      Kate
    • Sven_gotfriedson@comcast.net
      Message 54 of 54 , Jan 25, 2006
        I sure can. I'll keep this E-Mail to remind me.
        From: Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...>