RE: [West Constables] Speaking of Mists-Cynagua War

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
      See this is the reason we need to "pursuade" people into becoming
      constables, more people to deligate to so it isn't just a few of us
      having to do this event, after event, after event. I just looked and
      there are close to 50 of us on this list. Let's kick over a few rocks
      and find out where they are all at.

      Francisco, who just loves stiring up everyone.

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
          Bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Ouch it bit me.
          Bethia

          Sorry, can't help you there, that's a chiuregon problem, didn't you read
          the manual.

          Francisco "My cupholder's Broken" Acero
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
            Bethia,

            Have you ever seen the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam"? Bill Murray playing
            Hunter S. Thompson (with Peter Boyle as Lazlo). One scene where a
            stoned-out-of-her-gourd nurse sees Boyle and yells "BATS!!!!!!!!!"

            For some reason, that's what I thought of when I saw this. <chuckle>

            Christophe

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
              Francisco, Achmed, and Na'arah... Sounds like gate is covered for
              Saturday! (And there was much rejoicing!)

              BTW, Francisco. Even with my size 14s, I'm pretty quick. It's *really*
              difficult to step on my toes (unless you're actively trying to do so
              <chuckle>). Especially when offering to help me out! <grin>

              Christophe

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                hahahahahah

                Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:Bethia,

                Have you ever seen the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam"? Bill Murray playing
                Hunter S. Thompson (with Peter Boyle as Lazlo). One scene where a
                stoned-out-of-her-gourd nurse sees Boyle and yells "BATS!!!!!!!!!"

                For some reason, that's what I thought of when I saw this. <chuckle>

                Christophe

                Susan Burch-Williamson said:

                > Bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                > Ouch it bit me.
                > Bethia

              • Neves, Luis
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                  My Lady and I are still talking about going, it is still questionable.
                  Budget and other factors apply.

                  Another question> We are planning on going to Beltane- ( weather permitting
                  of course ) who is the CiC for that event

                  Achmed
                  Luis

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                    "This is Bat country"
                    Hunter S. Thompson "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

                    Too bad he died. But now his ashes are being shot out of a cannon.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                      Christophe,

                      Good news! I now have a vehicle! YAY ME! So that means that I will be
                      able to guarantee when I will be at events to help you out, instead of
                      having to rely on another person. It's not pretty (it looks better than
                      the Wagoneer that I had though) but it will get me around town and to
                      events for a bit until I save up and get something really cool.

                      Long story on why I broke down and bought a car last night though.

                      See you all this weekend a La Prova Dura!

                      Francisco