Re: [West Constables] Speaking of Mists-Cynagua War

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
      --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:
      > I saw that Bethia's not going to be there. I'll assume from that that
      > Ivan's not either.
      >
      > Francisco will be busy with classes.
      >
      > Na'arah will be busy with the evil plots Francisco alluded to. (What
      > evil
      > plots are these, Na'arah? C'mon. Share with the rest of the class!)

      I have no idea to what either of you is referring. I would never, ever
      be involved with evil plots. Evil ideas is another matter, and that's
      what this thread has been about. I have been delegated the
      organization of the evening's activities. I'm in charge of the
      potluck. And I'm planning on doing a Chirugeon shift (like Christophe,
      I'm cross-training)

      I can sit a shift in the morning probably. Maybe. Or help Friday.
      But I do need to be available to get the site arranged. So I'll
      volunteer as a I can.

      Na'arah
      The Momstable

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
        See this is the reason we need to "pursuade" people into becoming
        constables, more people to deligate to so it isn't just a few of us
        having to do this event, after event, after event. I just looked and
        there are close to 50 of us on this list. Let's kick over a few rocks
        and find out where they are all at.

        Francisco, who just loves stiring up everyone.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
            Bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Ouch it bit me.
            Bethia

            Sorry, can't help you there, that's a chiuregon problem, didn't you read
            the manual.

            Francisco "My cupholder's Broken" Acero
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
              Bethia,

              Have you ever seen the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam"? Bill Murray playing
              Hunter S. Thompson (with Peter Boyle as Lazlo). One scene where a
              stoned-out-of-her-gourd nurse sees Boyle and yells "BATS!!!!!!!!!"

              For some reason, that's what I thought of when I saw this. <chuckle>

              Christophe

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                Francisco, Achmed, and Na'arah... Sounds like gate is covered for
                Saturday! (And there was much rejoicing!)

                BTW, Francisco. Even with my size 14s, I'm pretty quick. It's *really*
                difficult to step on my toes (unless you're actively trying to do so
                <chuckle>). Especially when offering to help me out! <grin>

                Christophe

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                  hahahahahah

                  Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:Bethia,

                  Have you ever seen the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam"? Bill Murray playing
                  Hunter S. Thompson (with Peter Boyle as Lazlo). One scene where a
                  stoned-out-of-her-gourd nurse sees Boyle and yells "BATS!!!!!!!!!"

                  For some reason, that's what I thought of when I saw this. <chuckle>

                  Christophe

                  Susan Burch-Williamson said:

                  > Bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  > Ouch it bit me.
                  > Bethia

                • Neves, Luis
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                    My Lady and I are still talking about going, it is still questionable.
                    Budget and other factors apply.

                    Another question> We are planning on going to Beltane- ( weather permitting
                    of course ) who is the CiC for that event

                    Achmed
                    Luis

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                      "This is Bat country"
                      Hunter S. Thompson "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

                      Too bad he died. But now his ashes are being shot out of a cannon.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 7, 2005
                        Christophe,

                        Good news! I now have a vehicle! YAY ME! So that means that I will be
                        able to guarantee when I will be at events to help you out, instead of
                        having to rely on another person. It's not pretty (it looks better than
                        the Wagoneer that I had though) but it will get me around town and to
                        events for a bit until I save up and get something really cool.

                        Long story on why I broke down and bought a car last night though.

                        See you all this weekend a La Prova Dura!

                        Francisco