I got me some new recruits.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      At the Southern Shores Meeting last night, I was fortunate to get not
      only a replacement for me as Constable, but I got a Deputy as well.
      They are at least willing to help run gate at our local events, and I'll
      try to convince them to help out on a Principality level as well as
      Kingdom. I will be training them over the next couple of weeks as well,
      but the did help me out a bit at newcomers as it is. There names are:

      Constable: Randel O'Gallchobhair (aka Randel Patrick Gallagher aka
      Randall Padraig O'Gallagher) names from the Awards list

      Deputy: Micheila MacCallum (aka Michaela MacCollum, Mikaela McCullon)

      Please let me know if you have a problem with these people or would like
      to meet them first. But we would have to do that soon seening that we
      have only a few more weeks before Investiture.

      Thanks

      Francisco Acero

      Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
      <http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=7668