I have a very evil Idea

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:10 AM
      ok... as some of you know, if you read the west list or have seen me
      within the past couple of weeks. I have been preping for Mist/Cyn Feud.
      I'm orgainizing a class schedule and have a pretty decent list for a
      war.

      But here is my evil Idea:

      I, or someone like Christophe, Sven, or Bethia host a class entitled
      something like "New Gate policies, come and learn what they are and why
      they are being changed." But the kicker is that you hold the class at
      gate at, oh lets say 9 or 10 on Saturday morning, right when all the
      daytrippers are showing up. You would end up informing people, showing
      them how its done, and possibly getting a few more people interesed in
      helping out as a constable in the future. During this we get a couple
      of ringers (Na'arah this is were you come in ;-), gotta involve you in
      this somehow) bringing snacks and maybe something to drink to show how
      as constables we get taken care of and it isn't the crappy job that it
      is made out to be by some people, or considered a penance. (no I'm not
      bitter)

      Let me know what you guys think.

      Francisco
      Mist/ Cyn Feud class cat herder