Re: [West Constables] meeting/training/Purg/schtick

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2005
      Kate, Christophe, et al:

      Yes, the Purg. reference was in regards to a presentation schtick and
      silly commentary. I would never presume to dictate training/meeting
      terms. I'm the MOMstable. Not Fearless Leader.

      Na'arah

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2005
        Herd away Mom some one has to do it
        Mom you going to be there at Coronet?
        Bethia KC

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2005
          I will be day tripping Coronet.

          Na'arah

          --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

          > Herd away Mom some one has to do it
          > Mom you going to be there at Coronet?
          > Bethia KC
          >
          > The MOMstable <the_momstable@...> wrote:
          > Kate, Christophe, et al:
          >
          > Yes, the Purg. reference was in regards to a presentation schtick and
          > silly commentary. I would never presume to dictate training/meeting
          > terms. I'm the MOMstable. Not Fearless Leader.
          >
          > Na'arah
          >
          > --- Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:
          > > Kate,
          > >
          > > I believe Na'arah was talking about her proposed cat-herding
          > > presentation
          > > from the constabulary. Not about training.
          > >
          > > The trouble with multiple threads going on in the group. <grin>
          > >
          > > Christophe
          > >
          > > Susan Burch-Williamson said:
          > > >
          > > > I have not said anything about a training session at Purg. I
          > want
          > > > talk to my Principalities this weekend and then work with
          > > constables
          > > > every weekend possible. More later.
          > > > Bethia
          > > >
          > > > Lady Kateryn de Ver <katerynd@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Bethia,
          > > >
          > > > Just my $.02, - Purg will be too late.
          > > >
          > > > The principal part of the discussion that was missed in the Cliff
          >
          > > Notes
          > > > was in Alden's conversation with Aaron. The West will continue
          > > with
          > > > checking cards until roughly the end of June - and we must check
          > > the
          > > > expiration dates specifically. Then we get a few months to go
          > > back to
          > > > the "honor" system, then we will be audited, if we can't show a
          > > near
          > > > 100% compliance, we will have to go back to checking
          > > > memberships. If we can do the honor system, with acceptable
          > > > percentages, then we will be fine, but subject to random audits
          > not
          > > > be less than yearly.
          > > >
          > > > Because of this timeline, a "training" held at Purg, would be too
          >
          > > late.
          > > > I would suggest that you talk to them at the Mists event and
          > then
          > > > again at Beltaine.
          > > >
          > > > It may be helpful as well to discuss some of it on this list -
          > > > although this list is not an official list and includes people
          > not
          > > of
          > > > the constabulary - most of the people on it are connected to the
          > > > constabulary in one way or another and many help at gate where
          > this
          > > > training and discussion is imperative.
          > > >
          > > > But this is just the opinion of one Sr. Constable who was at the
          > > > meeting, YMMV.
          > > >
          > > > Kate
          > > >
          > > > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Susan Burch-Williamson

          > > Service.

          > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > Service.

          Make Yahoo! your home page
          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2005
            Ok see you there for meeting. Don't know what time but it will be a time when most will be there.
            Bethia