March Crown

    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 11, 2005
      Greetings all;

      Due to the fact that my Husband can not get friday before Crown off I need some extra help on Friday.
      Who is going to be on site early?

      The reason I am asking is that Ivan and I are on the Prince of the Mists Court and are supose to help set up the royal encampment. So I will be dividing my time between gate and there even more now as to replace Ivan. If I could get someone to help with the encampment as well as someone to be in charge of the gate for part of the day that would be a big help.

      Thank you.

      In Service Bethia KC

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 11, 2005
        Sorry. I have (and *will* have accrued) *just* enough vacation time for
        the Fridays before Coronet and Mists-Cynagua and a trip I'm planning in
        June.

        Sorry,
        Christophe

      • hobbit@gigo.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 11, 2005
          Sorry I cannot be of help I will not be at march crown as I will be taking
          the the Motorcycle safety course that weekend.

          Danaë aka hobbit

          >> Greetings all;
          >>
          >> Due to the fact that my Husband can not get friday before Crown off I
          >> need some extra help on Friday. Who is going to be on site early?
          >>
          >> The reason I am asking is that Ivan and I are on the Prince of the Mists
          >> Court and are supose to help set up the royal encampment. So I will be
          >> dividing my time between gate and there even more now as to replace
          >> Ivan. If I could get someone to help with the encampment as well as
          >> someone to be in charge of the gate for part of the day that would be a
          >> big help.
          >>
          >> Thank you.
          >>
          >> In Service Bethia KC

        • Susan BW
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 23, 2006
            Hi everyone;

            I need one of my Senior Constables to be in charge of March Crown for
            me. I have a mundane responsiblity that has come up that I can't get
            out of. Please volunteer please.

            Thanks Bethia K.C.
          • Malik
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 19, 2008
              Greetings one and all. March Crown is rapidly approaching and I am
              looking for volunteers who can work gate and warranted constables to
              sit the cash box. Please contact me off list or find me at Crown.
              Thank you
              Y.I.S.
              Mal al Haddad
              March Crown C.I.C.
            • Ivan Ivanovitch Serebrenikov
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 24, 2008
                Just wanted to say that I'll be coming to Crown weather permiting.

                While I'll be in the lists Saturday I will be available otherwise.

                -Ivan IS
              • lamoocafe
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 11, 2013
                  I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                  I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                  -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                  - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.

                  Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                  Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.

                  -Kalista
                  West Kingdom Constable
                • Stephen Tripp
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 11, 2013
                    Count me there, both for the meeting and to help at gate, etc.

                    Edric

                  • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                      > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                      > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                      > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                      > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                      >
                      > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                      > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                      >
                      > -Kalista
                      > West Kingdom Constable

                      I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
                      Brian.
                    • danbow5
                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                        oldwolf1@... wrote:
                        Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

                        -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                        > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                        > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                        > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                        > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                        >
                        > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                        > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                        >
                        > -Kalista
                        > West Kingdom Constable

                        I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
                        Brian.

                      • Jenn
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                          Hello! Yay constable.
                          Can I get your modern name and phone number too please :)
                          Thank you,
                          Kalista
                          Jenn

                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                              Thank you!
                              :)
                              Jenn

                              Hi Kalista, I am Luther Von Staufen. Please add me to your roster. I am the Constable for the Barony of Rivenoak.

                              -- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                              > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                              > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                              > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                              > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                              >
                              > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                              > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                              >
                              > -Kalista
                              > West Kingdom Constable

                              I'll be there. The only thing that I'd like to see are posted entry fee pricing sheets at gate.
                              Brian.

                            • Cameron (Cam)
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                                What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

                                Cam

                                --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                                > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                                > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                                > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                                > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                                >
                                > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                                > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                                >
                                > -Kalista
                                > West Kingdom Constable

                              • Jenn
                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 12, 2013
                                  I may end up doing one on Friday Night with a repeat performance Sat morning. Any thoughts?
                                  -Kalista
                                  Jenn

                                  What day will you be having the Constable meeting and training? I can't stay the entire weekend, and can only come out for one day. So I need to know just what day this will take place.

                                  Cam

                                  --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "lamoocafe" wrote:

                                  > I am planning on having a Constables Meeting at Crown.
                                  > I hope most,if not all, of you can make it. I am compiling a list of topics for training and discussion. Such as: a form or two, basic training of new constables, bettrr planning of gate locations, review on gate procedure, and meet and greet. I will bring snacks and hot drink.
                                  > -If you have something you wish to add, email me off list.
                                  > - Also I am still working on updating my constable roster (list). Each of you emailing your contact information will help me quite a bit.
                                  >
                                  > Also, I am starting some preplanning for constable duties. If you are going Crown and are willing to help out, let me know.
                                  > Again, thank you for all you do. I look foreword to meeting you all and working with you.
                                  >
                                  > -Kalista
                                  > West Kingdom Constable

                                • lamoocafe
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Mar 14, 2013
                                    Count down to March Crown: 7 days.

                                    Show of hands on who is going.

                                    There will be a constable meeting at gate on Friday night at 10pm, with a repeat performance on Saturday morning. I'm thinking either 9am or 2pm, any thoughts?

                                    Also, weather permitting, there will be a constable yard sale from all the lost and found. It will be set up next to gate.

                                    Hope to see you there!
                                    Kalista
                                  • Neves, Luis@CDCR
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                                      Hi Kalista
                                      I should there for March Crown , but not sure because of finances.
                                      No colds , flu , or other illness, or car accidents ( oops I don't want to jinx myself , knocking on wood) :)

                                      Achmed

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Mar 15, 2013
                                        Hi, Kalista.
                                        I'll definitely be at Crown on Friday. Depending on when I get there
                                        (hopefully on the early side), I'll be available to help with gate
                                        duty after setup.
                                        Edric Rannulf