Message for K. Constable

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Greetings Populus from your new Kingdom Constable Bethia de la Birche.
      I hope that all are well and ready for the new tourney season. I have two notes of importance for you.

      1. All members must show their membership cards in order to pay the member gate fee. All Constables please enforce this and make sure to notify all your helpers at the gate about it.

      2. Anyone who is a Constable who has not sent me your information and wants to be on my Roster please e-mail me. This includes any new constables and anyone interested in becoming a constable. We are a friendly bunch and would love to train new people.

      Thank you.

      In Service bethia de la Birche Kingdom Constable