Beltane and June Crown

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
      Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:16:08 -0800 (PST)
      From: Susan Burch-Williamson
      Subject: Beltane and June Crown
      To: wkconstablulary@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings One and All;

      I would like some volunteers to be CiC for the following events.

      If you are relatively new to constabling and want to work these events as my second or just train please e-mail me.

      And who is going to be at March Crown to help out?

      And now the really big thing: ALL members must show membership card to get membership price at events. Any and all others must pay Non Member Sir Charge if they don't have their card.

      Thanks in service Bethia Kingdom Constable

    • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
        Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and June
        Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
        should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
        from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.

        YIS,

        Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
        Deputy Constable of Vinhold

        =====
        "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
          Waves happily~~~~~~
          Thanks do you want to take one to be the official CiC?
          In Service Bethia KC

          "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis" <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
          Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and June
          Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
          should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
          from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.

          YIS,

          Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
          Deputy Constable of Vinhold

          =====
          "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
            Greetings! I have never CiC'd before, and my plate is
            incredibly full at this point. However, I might be
            able to serve as a second or Co-CiC at June Crown.

            YIS,

            Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis

            wrote:

            > Waves happily~~~~~~
            > Thanks do you want to take one to be the official
            > CiC?
            > In Service Bethia KC
            >
            > "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis"
            > <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
            > Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and
            > June
            > Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
            > should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
            > from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.
            >
            > YIS,
            >
            > Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
            > Deputy Constable of Vinhold

            =====
            "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

            __________________________________
            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
              Great! I will set you up then as Co-2nd. I will be there to help or be CiC myself depending.
              Thanks.

              wrote:

              > Waves happily~~~~~~
              > Thanks do you want to take one to be the official
              > CiC?
              > In Service Bethia KC
              >
              > "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis"
              > <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
              > Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and
              > June
              > Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
              > should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
              > from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.
              >
              > YIS,
              >
              > Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
              > Deputy Constable of Vinhold

              =====
              "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Neves, Luis
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
                Though I may not be a constable at this current time , I would be glad to
                help out at the events that I attend. i.e help out at gate duty , possibly
                run errands if need be.

                Achmed Adzes

                Achmed the Wanderer
                One of the Emissaries of the Silk Road

                  wrote:

                  > Waves happily~~~~~~
                  > Thanks do you want to take one to be the official
                  > CiC?
                  > In Service Bethia KC
                  >
                  > "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis"
                  > <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
                  > Greetings! I will be at March Crown, Beltane and
                  > June
                  > Crown, and will be able to help out at all three. I
                  > should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
                  > from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.
                  >
                  > YIS,
                  >
                  > Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
                  > Deputy Constable of Vinhold

                  =====
                  "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                • Francisco Acero
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 3, 2005
                    You can count me in for all kingdom and Principality of the Mist events for a while, however, until I get a new vehilcle I can not gurantee to be there to open gate for any of them.

                    Francisco

                    Susan Burch-Williamson wrote:Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:16:08 -0800 (PST)
                    From: Susan Burch-Williamson
                    To: wkconstablulary@yahoogroups.com

                    Greetings One and All;

                    I would like some volunteers to be CiC for the following events.

                    If you are relatively new to constabling and want to work these events as my second or just train please e-mail me.

                    And who is going to be at March Crown to help out?

                    And now the really big thing: ALL members must show membership card to get membership price at events. Any and all others must pay Non Member Sir Charge if they don't have their card.

                    Thanks in service Bethia Kingdom Constable

                    Stop me before I volunteer again!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 4, 2005
                        I am willing to vouch for Achmed, I believe he would make an excellent Constable!
                        Rowan Buchanan
                        Baron of Rivenoak

                        wrote:

                        > Waves happily~~~~~~
                        > Thanks do you want to take one to be the official
                        > CiC?
                        > In Service Bethia KC
                        >
                        > "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis"
                        > <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
                        > Greetings!  I will be at March Crown, Beltane and
                        > June
                        > Crown, and will be able to help out at all three.  I
                        > should also be able to supply a crew of volunteers
                        > from both the Cassandra Raven and the Silk Road.
                        >
                        > YIS,
                        >
                        > Willeam "Aros" Grenetrewis
                        > Deputy Constable of Vinhold

                        =====
                        "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

                        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        To visit your group on the web, go to: