La Prova Dura

  • magnhus2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
      Unto this list I bid good day to all

      By introduction I am Magnhus mac an Ghabhann acting constable for
      the shire of Canale. I aparantly am supposed to be in charge of La
      Prova Dura. At this time I would like to request if any on this list
      plan on attendeding this event? and if so, who might be available to
      help me in service? La Prova Dura will be held April 8,9,10 2005 at
      Tres Pinos CA. More information is availlable on the Canale web site.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
        Greeting;
        I am Bethia the Kingdom Constable I unfortunately will not be able to attend this event.
        Hopefully one of our other Constables near by will be able to go. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

        In Service Bethia de la Birche Kingdom Constable

        magnhus2002 <crusadertermite@...> wrote:

        Unto this list I bid good day to all

        By introduction I am Magnhus mac an Ghabhann acting constable for
        the shire of Canale. I aparantly am supposed to be in charge of La
        Prova Dura. At this time I would like to request if any on this list
        plan on attendeding this event? and if so, who might be available to
        help me in service? La Prova Dura will be held April 8,9,10 2005 at
        Tres Pinos CA. More information is availlable on the Canale web site.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        document.write('');

      • Francisco Acero
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
          I should be able to get down there to help you out seeing that I should have a new car by then. Let me know if you need anything in particular.

          Francisco Acero
          Deputy Mists Constable

          magnhus2002 <crusadertermite@...> wrote:

          Unto this list I bid good day to all

          By introduction I am Magnhus mac an Ghabhann acting constable for
          the shire of Canale. I aparantly am supposed to be in charge of La
          Prova Dura. At this time I would like to request if any on this list
          plan on attendeding this event? and if so, who might be available to
          help me in service? La Prova Dura will be held April 8,9,10 2005 at
          Tres Pinos CA. More information is availlable on the Canale web site.

          Stop me before I volunteer again!

        • Iohannes Kynith
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
            Greetings. I am Lord Iohannes Kynith, Constable for the great Barony of
            Caerthe in the Kingdom of the Outlands. I am a lurker here, or should I say
            a learner here. I am sorry to say that I will not be in CA the weekend of
            the event. However, I will be in San Jose the following weekend. Not that
            this information does anyone much good. :)

            _____

            <http://weblogs.sol3.net/images/weblogs_sol3_net/keith.barrows/92/r_kynith1_
            tn.GIF> In Service to the Dream
            Iohannes Kynith
            [In Submission] Sable, a bend gules fimbriated between a sun and 3 wolves'
            teeth issuant from dexter base Or. Constable for the Barony of
            Caerthe
            [In Submission] Or, a flanged mace bendwise vert and a bordure embattled
            sable.
            <http://weblogs.sol3.net/images/weblogs_sol3_net/keith.barrows/92/r_constabl
            e_tn.jpg>

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
                Greetings I will be attending this even and am willing to help

                Danaƫ aka Hobbit
                Constable of Golden Rivers