Re: [West Constables] Lost my adress book

  • momcatz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2005
      Tag! you're it!
      Elisa
      --- lacey_family <Sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:

      > Hi guy's my computer died,:0(
      > I lost all of my e-mail address book.
      > So please send me e-mails so I can put my contact
      > list back together.
      > Thank you
      > Sven

      =====
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Anastacia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
        Sven, it's auntie at anastacias dot com or the one at the top of this email
        both will get to me.

        Auntie