Re: [West Constables] CIC

  • momcatz
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 11, 2005
      Ah... if you show up here in Oertha, then indeed we
      will make sure you have cats to herd. No seriously,
      we would love your participation. Please remember,
      that even though the "gate" is inside the doors, it is
      abotu -15 this morning and promises to stay as cold
      over the weekend. Warm fuzzie cuddly things to wear,
      wrap up in, hold are de rigour. Of course, as noted,
      I have already told the constabs there will be tea,
      coffee, cocoa, munchies, etc. I know the night shift
      is tough, especially when it is cold and there will
      have to be outdoor walks because of the buildings
      being used, and the very openess of the site.

      --- Yoshiaki no Yamana <yamana_hokutosei@...>
      wrote:

      > --- momcatz <momcatz@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I took care of the money thing. Regular pulls is
      > > always something I have insisted on, small or
      > large
      > > events. I've attached a copy of the roster I made
      > > show how I took care of timing. We figured out
      > how
      > > big the site is, what good shifts would be for the
      > > middle of the night, etc. As a major part of the
      > > feast, I am making sure the Constabs are fed if
      > they
      > > are on duty during feast, etc. When our
      > > principality
      > > person steps down, I want the position. Who
      > knows,
      > > may consider Kingdom too somwtime down the line.
      > > The advice given here was great, echoed what I was
      > > thinking of doing anyway. It's nice to know that
      > > am
      > > on the right track.
      > > Thanks everyone!
      >
      > Something else a CiC may wish to consider for their
      > gate roster is whether or not that insane Yamana
      > Clan
      > will be showing up for the event!
      > On that note, we of the Yamana are planning (hoping
      > we
      > can!) to attend all three Crown events, Beltane,
      > possibly the Root Beer War, and 12th Night. The
      > Jury
      > is still out on whether or not we'll be at
      > Purgatorio.
      > Our intent is to perform our normal 'Friday Night
      > All-Nighter' at Gate, as well as being on hand for
      > any
      > other constabulary duties we may be needed for at
      > said
      > events. Now, if only we can convince the Powers
      > That
      > Be that a gold tetsubo on a blue hitare is
      > appropriate
      > for Nihonjin personae doing Constable Duty...
      >
      > In Service;
      > Lord Yamana Yoshiaki
      > Lead Cat Herder & Monkey Baiter for the Yamana Clan
      >
      > =====
      > 'We do not do these things to raise our stature in
      > the world; we do these things because it is right to
      > do so.' -Me
      > Probably not a Buddhist proverb, but maybe it should
      > be.

      =====
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 12, 2005
        Snicker!

        Christophe d'Avignon <christophe@...> wrote:You're lucky, Bethia. If I were to kill you for that, as you so richly
        deserve, I'd have to take your job. Nice bit of life insurance there!
        :-p
        Christophe