Re: [West Constables] Assimilation

  • The MOMstable
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 27, 2004
      (Yawn) Very amusing. Geography has never been a Cossack strong point.
      Which is why you need to depend on your friendly neighbors, the
      Khazars, to do the retail/distribution side. Keep with the
      wholesale/acquisition side, and we'll all make a profit.

      Na'arah
      The Momstable
      and Jewish Mother-at-Large

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2005
        Hi Na'arha;

        Mikey my son is having his 5th birthday around June Crown. So since he has made some friends of his own at the SCA I decided that having his party at June Crown would be the best idea.
        So, BJ and Aiden are invited. Tell me what they can't eat. We will do lunch and cup cakes.