Re: [West Constables] Looking for CiC's

  • Liane Kennedy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2003
      Depends on several things. Do we know where Beltane is
      going to be?

      Yes, the CinC job is mostly coordination. Note that he/she
      also has to coordinate the equiptment & supplies for that
      event.
      Wulfy

    • ALBERIC WOLF
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2003
        Yes Wulfy same place as last year.

        >From: Liane Kennedy <ladydove@...>
        >To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [West Constables] Looking for CiC's
        >Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:00:59 -0800
        >
        >Depends on several things. Do we know where Beltane is
        >going to be?
        >
        >Yes, the CinC job is mostly coordination. Note that he/she
        >also has to coordinate the equiptment & supplies for that
        >event.
        >Wulfy
        >
        >alberic_wolf wrote:
        >
        > > Hello Everybody,
        > >
        > > I am looking for CiC's for future events. Beltaine, June
        > > Crown,
        > > Purgatorio, October Crown and 12th Night 2004. Anyone
        > > interested in
        > > being the Constable in Charge of any of these events,
        > > please contact
        > > me. Check your Page for locations. I will assist at these
        > > events but
        > > would rather not be the person in charge.
        > >
        > > Hey, Wulfstan, you did such a good job at Beltaine last
        > > year......wanna do it again this year?
        > >
        > > Basically, for those of you who have not CiC'd before, the
        > > CiC in
        > > responsible for gate, firewatches, drunkwatches and
        > > handling any
        > > interaction with the local police if needed. You do not
        > > have to do
        > > all of this yourself, you get volunteers to handle the
        > > watches and
        > > help with gate and if anything severe happens, and we need
        > > to get the
        > > local police out to the site, I will be there to back you
        > > up and
        > > answer any questions you may have. The local group which
        > > gets the
        > > funds for each event, are supposed to help you out with
        > > gate
        > > volunteers. Mainly it is organizing and overseeing the
        > > tranquility
        > > of the event - and is the way you earn your "Senior
        > > Constable" status
        > > if you aren't a Senior Constable already.
        > >
        > > As a side note: I will try to bring the constables
        > > sunshade back to
        > > the Eric. The CiC can camp in their mundane tent behind
        > > the sunshade
        > > if they like (but it is not required) - also, CiC's
        > > usually get to go
        > > on site early to set up camp prior to opening gate.
        > >
        > > In Service
        > >
        > > Alberic Wolf
        > > West Kingdom Constable
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
        > > of Service.

      • Liane Kennedy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2003
          Ah, Cloverdale? Nice site. You know, Duncan was my co-CinC
          at that event, and he did a good job.
          Wulfy