Re: [West Constables] Just a quick Hi...

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 22, 2004
      --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...> wrote:
      > Hi Gaius;
      >
      > I am Bethia the soon to be new Kingdom Constable-eekk!
      > Glad to know I will have some more willing slaves uh volunteers even if you are an old
      > used Herald. I wont hold it against you;-) Thanks for joining us this makes me very
      > happy.
      > Bethia
      Well, as I said, now that I'm not doing heraldry, I need to have SOMETHING to do at
      events or I'll just sit there and drink beer and fondle the ladies. You wouldn't want
      THAT! <GRIN>

      Just don't make me sit at the gate all by myself. My bladder's not big enough to let me
      stay there for long. (I'm old, you see...)

      Gaius

      =====
      "Old.
      Alone.
      Done for."
      Captain James Hook
      (Peter Pan (2003))
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2005
        Hi Na'arha;

        Mikey my son is having his 5th birthday around June Crown. So since he has made some friends of his own at the SCA I decided that having his party at June Crown would be the best idea.
        So, BJ and Aiden are invited. Tell me what they can't eat. We will do lunch and cup cakes.