Re: [West Constables] RE: West Constables Handbook

  • Reverend Chewbacca
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      I was curious at one time, so I went from the sca.org site to each of
      the Kingdom websites. And from there to the officers' page that each
      has. There are only 18 (only 17 then) Kingdoms so it didn't take *too*
      long. I found it interesting that less than half of the Kingdoms even
      have an office of the Constable or Sheriff. I grabbed copies of all
      the handbooks I could find online at the time. I'll have to check my
      constable's box, but I printed out copies of all of them. Interesting
      reading during those long slow stretches at gate. <grin>

      Christophe

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Iohannes Kynith" <kynith@s...>
      wrote:
      > The way I found the handbooks originally was through a Google
      Search. If