RE:

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
      Christophe wrote:

      > Welcome to a new member of the list. Iohannes Kynith joins us from the
      > Midrealm where he's in the process of creating the office of the
      > Constable.

      Welcome to the list, Iohannes! If you don't have a copy of the Constable's
      Handbook, let me know. (I'm not sure if there's an online version... If
      there isn't, I've got an older ASCII version that I could send, and maybe we
      should talk about pounding it into HTML format and posting it someplace
      official.)

      And BTW: Congratulations and welcome to the Order, MASTER Christophe!

      Baron Johann von Drachenfels, OP (John LaTorre)
    • The MOMstable
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
        > Christophe wrote:
        >
        > > Welcome to a new member of the list. Iohannes Kynith joins us from
        > the
        > > Midrealm where he's in the process of creating the office of the
        > > Constable.

        Greetings, Iohannes. Welcome to the West Constables list. My bit of
        advice:

        If you feed them, they will come. And then they will work for
        brownies, soda, and hot cocoa.

        Na'arah bat Avraham
        The MOMstable

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Iohannes Kynith
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
          I have downloaded several Constable's Handbooks but I do not as yet have
          yours. Many parallels in most Kingdoms is a good thing to see. It makes my
          "sales job" easier in the Kingdom of the Outlands. :)

          Any pointers on who/how to approach all of this? I should have our Barony's
          B&B behind me now. May have the ear of a Duke or two and I'm hoping to be
          introduced to the former King who stepped down 3 days ago. How time flies!!

          _____

          <http://weblogs.sol3.net//images/weblogs_sol3_net/keith.barrows/92/r_kynith1
          _tn.GIF>
          YIS
          Iohannes Kynith
          Constable for the Barony of Caerthe
          [in submission] Sable, a bend gules fembriated between a sun and three wolf
          teeth issuant dexter base Or.

          mka Keith Barrows
          http://weblogs.sol3.net/keith.barrows

          [in submission] Or, a flanged mace bendwise vert and a bordure embattled
          sable.

          <http://weblogs.sol3.net//images/weblogs_sol3_net/keith.barrows/92/t_constab
          le_tn.jpg>

          _____

          > Welcome to a new member of the list. Iohannes Kynith joins us from the
          > Midrealm where he's in the process of creating the office of the
          > Constable.

          Welcome to the list, Iohannes! If you don't have a copy of the Constable's
          Handbook, let me know. (I'm not sure if there's an online version... If
          there isn't, I've got an older ASCII version that I could send, and maybe we
          should talk about pounding it into HTML format and posting it someplace
          official.)

          And BTW: Congratulations and welcome to the Order, MASTER Christophe!

          Baron Johann von Drachenfels, OP (John LaTorre)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j945ka/M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1100623531/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12ibn7uft/*http://clk.
          atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1100537131977249>
          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j945ka/M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1100623531/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12ibn7uft/*http://clk.
          atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1100537131977249>

          Get unlimited calls to

          U.S./Canada

          <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=11005371
          31977249>