Posting Thanks for Al

  • Lady Kateryn de Ver
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      Al starts a new job today WooHoo! But that means he is unable to be
      at the computer till much later. However, he asked me to post a few
      things on his behalf. First of all, he was incredibly impressed
      about the amount of Constables who came out from everywhere to assist
      this weekend! It was wonderful to see the constables pull together
      so well! Special thanks to Master Wulfstan for pulling more gate
      duty than anyone should have to!(and doing it willingly!) Thanks to
      Christophe, Sven, Fearghus, Na Aarah (I know I spelled that wrong -
      so the "Momstable"), Bethia, Rowan Buchanan (our newest Sr.
      Constable), Evenstar Keep and the Cassandra Raven for the gate help
      (and basic help anytime we needed it!) and so many others that Al
      dealt with! The Chirurgeons were also an incredible help! (I know I
      have missed some.......I'm sorry if I missed you.)

      He wanted to say thank you all for making what could have been an
      extremely difficult event into one that was interesting but not
      intolerable. This was his last event to CiC before he steps down at
      12th Night and it was overall a good experience.

      Kate
      (posting for Alberic Wolf)
    • Anastacia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
        Congrats to Al! But... Ah.... Kate you forgot DarkClaw.

        At 08:46 AM 10/18/04, you wrote:

        >Hi Everyone,
        >
        >Al starts a new job today WooHoo! But that means he is unable to be
        >at the computer till much later. However, he asked me to post a few
        >things on his behalf. First of all, he was incredibly impressed
        >about the amount of Constables who came out from everywhere to assist
        >this weekend! It was wonderful to see the constables pull together
        >so well! Special thanks to Master Wulfstan for pulling more gate
        >duty than anyone should have to!(and doing it willingly!) Thanks to
        >Christophe, Sven, Fearghus, Na Aarah (I know I spelled that wrong -
        >so the "Momstable"), Bethia, Rowan Buchanan (our newest Sr.
        >Constable), Evenstar Keep and the Cassandra Raven for the gate help
        >(and basic help anytime we needed it!) and so many others that Al
        >dealt with! The Chirurgeons were also an incredible help! (I know I
        >have missed some.......I'm sorry if I missed you.)
        >
        >He wanted to say thank you all for making what could have been an
        >extremely difficult event into one that was interesting but not
        >intolerable. This was his last event to CiC before he steps down at
        >12th Night and it was overall a good experience.
        >
        >Kate
        >(posting for Alberic Wolf)

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Lady Kateryn de Ver
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
          I ...um....forgot....Francisco too........bad Kate.....no biscuit!

          Sorry, guys.....

          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Anastacia <anastacia@a...>